Follow my art adventures by email

Subscribe for email notifications of new blog posts

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Botanical Watercolor Workshop

Happy students from last summer's workshop.
Botanical Watercolor Workshop
in my Home Studio
Corning, NY 
August 13, 2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm 
(break at noon for lunch, BYOL)

Workshop Description:
Join me in my light filled home studio for a day of painting plants. Working with live plant specimens, students will learn to draw and paint plants with accurate detail. The morning will be spent going over the basics of botanical drawing. After lunch we will practice watercolor painting techniques, then put our new knowledge to use in a finished painting. I will be teaching the classical botanical style of working in thin transparent layers of watercolor along with other detailed painting techniques.
This class is for all ability levels.  
 
 $90. per student 
To register: Contact me at bbvanotterloo@gmail.com 
Suggested supplies list and address will be sent after registration. 
 
Purple Irises in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment