Follow my art adventures by email

Subscribe for email notifications of new blog posts

Thursday, September 8, 2016

"Nature's Light" - new paintings at West End Gallery

"Nature's Light" at West End Gallery through October 14, 2016.
My studio is empty, and the West End Gallery is full of paintings! There are 29 new paintings and 1 sketchbook (from my California trip) on view at the West End Gallery from now through October 14, 2016. If you're in Corning tonight— Friday September 9, stop in the West End Gallery to say hi. My favorite part of an opening reception is chatting with all of you face-to-face. I love to hear your feedback and reactions to my paintings. Feel free to ask me lots of questions. There's a little story behind each painting. If you can't make it to the gallery, you can always view all my paintings on my website: www.bridgetbossartvanotterloo.com

"Goldfinch on Thistle" by B. Bossart van Otterloo

 

Please join me for an

Opening Reception

Friday, September 9th 

5:00–7:30 pm

Music by Harpist, 
Meredith Kohn Bocek

West End Gallery
12 West Market Street
Corning, NY 14830

Preview my new work on my website: 

Save the Date!
I will be doing a watercolor demo at West End Gallery during Urban Arts Crawl in Corning on September 30, 5:00 – 8:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment