Follow my art adventures by email

Subscribe for email notifications of new blog posts

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Arts in Bloom - Open Studio Weekend

Arts in Bloom
Welcome to my studio!
Come visit me next weekend during our annual Arts in Bloom, Arts Trail in Steuben County.

Arts in Bloom
6th Annual Steuben County Arts Trail

Saturday, April 28
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, April 29
Noon - 5:00 pm

Visit me in my studio:
10 Jackson Circle, Corning, NY
  • See my newest paintings
  • Unframed watercolors
  • Watercolor cards
  • More Moon paintings
If you can't make it to my studio, you can always order online: BBvO Studio on Etsy

For a list of other artists and venues visit: artsinbloom.net
Currently my studio looks like a mess. I have a lot of work to do this week! Anyone want to be a volunteer studio assistant? (Kidding . . . not kidding :)
See you in the studio next weekend!
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment